Please submit your comments & stories about your most recent experience at Vincent's.
Vincent's Drug Store and Soda Fountain
Not so long ago, every town had an
old-fashioned soda fountain and drug store:
a place where folks stopped by for a malt or a cheeseburger, caught up with neighbors, filled prescriptions, and sought advice and recommendations from their pharmacist to soothe their ailments. Now you can stop at Vincent's for all of these wants and needs.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Soda Fountain Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm (Grill closes at 3:00pm)
Friday & Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Grill closes at 4:00pm)
Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm (Grill closes at 5:00pm)
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Competitive pricing
- Prescriptions filled quickly
- Most prescription insurance cards accepted, including Medicare Part D and South Carolina Medicaid
- Convenient hours
- Private consultations
- Extensive selection of Vincent's vitamins and supplements
Soda Fountain Features
- Delicious made-to-order breakfast
- Hamburgers, hot dogs and corndogs
- Chicken sandwiches and strips
- The famous Vacation Sundae
- Classic shakes, malts and sundaes
- A wide variety of ice cream flavors
- Eat-in or take-out
Daily Specials and new menu items, like SOUPS! We have Chili and Chicken Noodle.
The tradition lives on at Vincent’s Drug Store & Soda Fountain right here in Freshfields Village. Vincent's is a locally owned and operated drugstore and soda fountain that prides itself on its unique 1950's atmosphere, where friends and neighbors like to meet.